Saturday, April 19, 2008

Forgetting Jason Segel's Penis

I loved Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I really, really did. If you can't relate to that movie then you've obviously never had your heart ripped out by a small, blonde TV actress.


Everyone else knows exactly where this movie is coming from and probably thoroughly enjoyed it. The use of full frontal penis was hilarious. But think about that; you ever hear someone say "and then they showed her boobs and it was the funniest thing ever. Everyone was laughing!" Yeah I didn't think so. Props to Jason Segel for being so confident to do to that. Props and some hate.

Mila Kunis was fantastic. She managed to out-cute Kristen Bell and that's damn hard. Paul Rudd showed once again that he's one of the best comedy character actors out there right now. The Jason Bateman cameo towards the beginning of the end credits made my night. I can't wait to see more of him this summer in Hancock.

Not really much to say about this movie. Loved the hell out of it but I wasn't really planning on writing a review of it. Just thought I'd share my opinion in light of some of my friends going temporarily insane and actually saying it was anything but awesome perfection. And by "some" I mean one. For shame.

I've been promising in my away messages that I want to start working on an
alternate reality of Lost. The premise is "what if I was on that island?" I bet I'd be really effing confused. And also very unhelpful. And probably not very interested in the other people there. So I'll be working on that and hopefully have something by next weekend. Thing is it's gonna take some research and fact checking and everyone knows I'm lazy. But I will get on this!

Haven't watched Friday's season finale of Doctor Who yet. But I will review it although horrendously late. Sorry folks!

Who am I kidding, I can't use the plural when addressing my "audience."

No comments: