Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just Want To Say Thanks! (And Send Money)

Don't really have any ideas for a blog right now but wanted to post a quick thanks to my friends who are reading this:

Carly
Jon
Lauren
Missy

Thanks for reading guys! Also for lying to me and saying it's funny. It's little lies like that that allow me to keep my delusions alive and thus myself! See? If you read this blog you're saving a life, doesn't that make you feel warm and squishy inside?

To anyone else who might be reading this: leave a comment and your name too can end up being listed on a future post! Warning to anyone who leaves a negative comment: I will post a blog informing the world of all your worst features including, but not limited to, your hygiene, sexual prowess, hair, incestuous origins, poor spelling skills and choice for a mate.

To all others thanks again and keep feeding me positive reinforcement!

...Or else >:}

Oh also check back later tonight and there might be a new post, no promises though! (Updating 9 out of 10 days this blog has been up ain't bad!)

2 comments:

Carly said...

You're quite welcome. You are so lucky to have an awesome friend like me. You should thank God every day that I was born.

Anonymous said...

i never said you were funny.