Monday, April 28, 2008

Slacking

So I totally didn't post an Office recap and that's mostly Lost's fault. Rather than write the recap I a) watched Lost then b) spent ungodly amounts of time researching stuff from the episode.

Yeah, I'm awesome like that.

So Office blogs might be a little tougher than I had anticipated. But How I Met Your Mother is on tonight and I should have no problem recapping that.

On the alternative Lost diary front I haven't worked on it at all. I will eventually though so if it ever shows up on here you will know I'm a man of my word. If it doesn't you will know I am a lazy, lazy man.

I think I've done pretty well keeping this updated so far. I'm gonna look for some kind of news story that annoys me later and maybe post about that if I have time. In the meantime I'll leave you with something to discuss amongst yourselves:

If the robots gave us the option of joining with them and becoming cyborgs (thus preserving our memories but ridding us of weak emotions and forever corrupting our souls) would you do it? Keep in mind the alternative is death. Like, seriously painful, un-fun death. The kind that would make Jack Bauer cry...if he wasn't dead.

No comments: